At Toddler Tech we foster healthy and happy infants in a warm and nurturing environment. The staff plans age appropriate and stimulating infant activities. Staff interacts with infants by smiling, hugging, singing, reading and talking. We believe that every interaction with infants should be a message that their needs are being met in the most loving, gentle manner. Safety is another top priority. The infant space has been carefully designed to create a clean and secure environment featuring a separate play, eating and sleeping area.
We believe that parents are the most significant and most important adult in your baby’s life. Our goal is to work together as a team for the benefit of the child. Daily written and verbal communication keeps you informed about every part of your baby’s day. It is our experience that this high level of communication furnishes peace of mind and a mutual respect between our parents and caregivers.
The center uses the Creative Curriculum which was written in alignment with Ohio’s Common Core Standards Birth to Age Five. Our curriculum consists of developmentally appropriate infant activities designed to help your baby reach key milestones.
Our Infant Program Features:
- Small group sizes (maximum of 8 infants)
- Home like setting
- All infant staff trained in First Aid, CPR and Communicable Disease
- Weekly Lesson Plans with age appropriate activities designed to stimulate the individual needs of each infant.
- Daily outside time including neighborhood walks and outside experiences (weather permitting).
- Daily report which highlights your baby’s daily activities and documents all feeding, diapering, napping and activities
- Continuity of care for the infants throughout the day
- Caregivers are available daily to communicate with parents at drop off and pick up time, ensuring an open and warm communication chain.